Hey guys, I’m Aimee, the newest belle on the team. You can’t really know someone until you know where they’ve been, so here’s 10 fun facts all about yours truly!
10. I’m passionate about travel. I was raised an Army brat so I grew up living all over and traveling a lot. By the time I turned 16 I visited all 50 states and 15 countries and lived in 5 states and 2 countries.
9. Yes, I have a bucket list. I have had a bucket list since I was 21 when I realized that life is too short so why not start living now? I have my bucket list divided into places I want to visit, activities I want to do & foods I want to try. I am constantly knocking stuff off of my bucket list and adding new stuff to it.
8. I love poetry & quotes. I am addicted to reading them on tumblr every day. My favorite quote is “Everything happens for a reason.”
7. I am not a fitness junkie- just a zumba, yoga, and kickboxing lover. I fit one of those exercises in at least once a week into my schedule because I have so much fun doing them.
6. Oh, nature. Getting lost in nature once in a while is a must for me. Exploring God’s beauty is so peaceful to me, and I always feel refreshed after taking some quality time outdoors.
5. Thankful for the Maui Mist.. I did a Public Relations Internship at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa in 2009 where I learned of my passion for event planning. Maui taught me a lot about myself, and I will be forever thankful for having the opportunity to spend 3 months living in gorgeous Maui.
4. I’ve got a Floral Obsession. I have recently become very interested in researching what the meanings of different flowers are. My favorite flowers are angel cheeks peonies, sunflowers, and hibiscuses.
3. I cannot live without my camera. I love taking pictures of my family, beautiful moments, and nature. I adore looking at old pictures and reminiscing about those times.
2. My secret dream is to be a travel writer who travels the world and writes about the culture and my experiences.
1. What makes my heart happy is spending time with my son, Cameryn. He lights up my life. I love the way Cameryn goes after everything in life with such flare and optimism. He has taught me the true meaning of living life to the fullest.