Since when is 13 unlucky? 2013 was a great year and I thought it would be fun to
share 13 things I’ve been oh-so-thankful for this past year!
13. Cafe 153- This great little local spot has been the perfect go-to for so many
meetings with brides and grooms and fellow wedding vendors. I have spent so
much time here in deep conversation—learning, laughing and enjoying good
12. My Mac. Enough said.
11. My planner- My hubby makes fun of me, but there is something
about physically writing things down that I simply love.
10. Voxer- An addicting little app that makes it so easy and fun to stay in touch
with old friends.
9. My sweet little man, Ollie—who is always down for a good cuddle.
8. The beach- So good to get away and clear your head for a bit. Got a few beach
trips in this year and they are just good for my soul.
7. Referrals- There is no better compliment than when a bride and groom tell
their friends about us. I’m thankful every single time.
6. Netflix- Wasted time. That I love.
5. My fellow wedding vendors- Pulling off an exceptional event takes team work
and I have the utmost respect for so many of these hardworking and talented
vendors I’ve had the opportunity to work with and get to know. Many of them
have become some of my dearest friends and confidantes.
4. My mentors- I wouldn’t be where I am without them. So thankful for their
guidance and encouragement this year.
3. Friends and Family- This category could fill up a list so much larger than this
one—so I will wrap it all up by saying I’m so thankful for the support my family
(including my husband, Ryan) and friends have given me this year. Through
every up and down, they have been by my side, loving, supporting, listening, and
praying for me.
2. My team- Couldn’t do it without them. They are the heartbeat that keeps us
going. And they’re awesome.
1. My clients- Thank you, thank you, thank you. For believing in us. For working
with us. For placing your trust in us. Thank you for a phenomenal first year of
business. It was more than I could have ever imagined.